So you’ve all had a chance to see the wee girlie looking cute, looking precious, looking darling, looking adorable, looking sweet, looking picture perfect… well… here’s proof that she can look downright goofy too. LOL
It’s the only way she’d let me take her picture today. LMAO So I just went with it. I’m sure there will come a time when photos like this will make excellent blackmail material, but for now? They’re just plain fun.
On another note, the wee girlie took home her first report card today. Of course, it’s just pre-k, so it’s nothing that warrants any worry. And not a thing on it that surprised either her Daddy or myself. It was just kind of neat… a bit of a milestone, one of those “firsts” that you recall with fondness once they are passed. Here’s how it read:
Now keep in mind, it’s not a standard report card… it’s a little kid version. LOL
- a good friend to my classmates
- very friendly and outgoing
- good at puzzles
- follow directions and complete a simple worksheet with little help
- actively participate in circle time
- share and take turns with reminders
I need to practice…
- using an inside voice, especially at circle time
- helping at clean-up time and putting toys away when finished
So, yeah… No surprises there. LOL
Wish us luck tomorrow. We’re taking Marnie (our Chihuahua puppy) to the wee girlie’s class. She’s a good puppy, excellent with people, so I have high hopes. But like anything, a bad socialization outing can set you back in your training goals. So positive vibes are appreciated.
Be good to each other.