Daily Archives: December 31, 2012
Yes, I’m reblogging this… but it’s so cute. And as someone with a household full of Chihuahuas? I can vouch for it being pretty darn accurate. 🙂
1. You will do as I command you to do. I may be short, but my mighty will is stronger than yours, human.
2. There shall no dog larger than I in my living quarters. If my human has the AUDACITY to have a second dog larger than I, I shall exterminate him (or make him really, really uncomfortable by chewing his neck, shins or/and private part below his stomach.)
3. The might of the Chihuahua is awesome. (What do you think happened to the Incas? Hmmmmmm?????)
4. There shall be no photos taken of me. (Bribery with food might make me change my mind.) If you choose to do so, I shall smite your camera with my terrible frown of displeasure.
5. Let me make this rule perfectly clear: My food is my food. I do NOT share. Also, your food is my food as well. You, human shall…
View original post 171 more words